Entertainment Journalist, Web Designer, & Media Woman
- Hometown: Philadelphia, PA
- Born: 12/24/1993
- 2009-2012 : Tiana was a student at Philadelphia High School for Creative and Performing Arts with a major in Dance. Throughout her years at CAPA she performed in numerous televised parades such as the 6ABC Thanksgiving Day Parade and Washington DC's Cherry Blossom Parade. Tiana also performed backup alongside her fellow CAPA classmates for some of the most prominent entertainers in the industry such as Sheila E, CeCe Peniston and Mary Mary. After dancing throughout her childhood and into her high school years Tiana put her dance dream on hold after graduating from CAPA in 2012.
- 2012-2013: Tiana transitioned throughout colleges. She attended Bloomsburg University and Chestnut Hill College until she finally found her home at Temple University.
- 2014: Tiana began to put her dreams of becoming a future media personality into full effect. With role models such as Oprah Winfrey, Karen Civil and Necole Bitchie she began to study their stories and how they became successful women in media and she then used that as her motivation to follow her dream. She began her last two years of college at Temple University majoring in Journalism with a Broadcast concentration. Not knowing exactly how to get into the swing of things Tiana sought help from one of the most established media personalities in the business, Kendra G, she then became Tiana's mentor. After a lot of coaching and guidance from Kendra G, Tiana put her best foot forward and decided to jump into media as quickly as she could. Tiana began to do work as an extra for various MTV shows. She became a member of the National Association of Black Journalist. She then began networking and shadowing at radio stations such as the former, Hot 1079, with Mia Mendez and Kyle at the Club. Soon after, Tiana landed her own radio show on Temple University's WHIP Radio. Tiana created a new platform on-air for aspiring artist and entrepreneurs to come and share their work, which quickly became successful. Although she loved being on-air and gaining skills that would help her land a future job in radio she knew that she wanted more.
- 2015: Tiana went to Los Angeles to work for rapper French Montana's Publicist (at the time) as a public relations intern, but of course that wasn't enough. She then took on a second internship with celebrity blog site, What's The Celebritea. After gaining a ton of industry experience while working in Los Angeles, Tiana was determined to build her own brand which would soon become Too Much Info by Tiana Lanee. She extended her brand into a radio show, web show and full entertainment website.
- 2016: Tiana received her Bachelor of Arts in Journalism from Temple University. On top of managing a full website and running a separate business, Tiana is still creating new ways to advance entertainment and produce new platforms for aspiring artist and entrepreneurs to gain exposure. With dreams of becoming a media personality she is prepared for the long road of hard work and dedication and it all starts here.